This stunning men’s Calibre de Cartier watch, dressed in elegant 18k pink gold, stainless steel and deep chocolaty shades, is a perfect example of Cartier’s finest craftsmanship. The innovation will come as a breath of fresh air for those gentlemen looking for a classic design that is equally powerful in capability. This vintage-inspired Calibre de Cartier watch takes residence upon the wrist at a daring 42mm diameter – its elegant sapphire crystal glass front is crisp and glare free and protects the dial from scratching, denting, moisture and sun damage. Dedication to expert watchmaking remains at the very heart of Cartier. Traditional Roman numeral indexes add a classic touch to the watch and are joined by black oxidised steel central hands, carved into a distinct sword shape.
The silver dial contrasts beautifully with the rich brown colour of its accompanying alligator strap – securing to the wrist with a comfortable double adjustable buckle. Combine the Calibre de Cartier’s innovative blend of solid materials with its impressive 100 meter water resistance, and the gentleman has himself a dedicated, lifetime companion to cherish all of those extra special moments with.
· Sword-shaped hands in black oxidised steel with luminescent coating
· Exterior “rail-track”, 7 black transferred Roman numerals and hour markers
· 100 meter water resistance
· 33mm solid stainless steel bezel sealed against an anti reflective and scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
· Cartier Calibre 1904-CH MC – 42 hour power reserve
· 2 chronograph sub-dials at 3 and 9 o’clock – date window at 6 o’clock
· Two years international guarantee on all Cartier watches