Grab your content creation package below with over 700 pages of fill-in-the-blank templates, swipe files, checklists, case studies, training manuals, and idea starters!
Dear Content Creator,
Imagine for a moment if you took your car to an auto mechanic for a simple oil change, and he told you it would take a full day to complete the simple task.
You look around the garage and there’s not another customer in sight. Surely a 20 minute job shouldn’t take all day if you’re the only customer, right?
The garage is completely empty. There’s not a single tool around. Not even a screwdriver or a pair of pliers. No funnels. And certainly there are no power tools or computer diagnostics.
You turn back to the mechanic and look at him quizzically with a cocked eyebrow.
I’m pretty sure if you ran into a mechanic without tools, you’d probably laugh and take your business elsewhere. You’d have to shake your head at anyone who took all day to do a 20 minute job, simply because they were too stubborn to use a few tools.
But you and I both know this is such a completely ridiculous example that it would never happen in real life. You’d never find a mechanic working without tools. And likewise, you’d never find a plumber, carpenter or even a janitor working without the right tools to make the job easier and faster.
Yet take a look around, and you’ll see plenty of other professionals working without the right tools — maybe even YOU. Because if you do ANY type of writing – from blog articles to newsletters to social media posts – without the right tools, then you’re going to find yourself taking all day to do a 20 minute writing job.
I’m sure you know exactly what I’m talking about. Some days you just stare at a blank screen. Some days it feels like trying to string a few words together is harder than drawing blood from a turnip. It’s frustrating to waste so much time, and it’s embarrassing when you don’t put out your best work.
Now here’s the good news: you can kiss those frustrations goodbye starting today…
These are the same tips, tricks, templates and tools some of the net’s top marketers, writers and business owners use every day to create high-quality content that makes an impact and gets results. And now you too can use these same tools to create great content faster than ever.
Wondering if you can benefit from this package? If you write any of the following types of content, then this package is right for you:
… And pretty much any other content you need to build your business, connect with your prospects and customers, or to create impressive content for your clients.
If you write at all (and you know you do), then this is certain to be your “go to” resource from now on.
To my knowledge, there’s nothing like this on the market. I really believe you’ve never seen anything like this anywhere. And I’m convinced you won’t find a better way to become a better writer.
Those sound like pretty bold claims. Within five minutes of downloading the package below, you will have full confidence that this is the real deal. And it’s something you’ll use every day…
This is everything you need to know about creating content in any shape and size. This is a lifetime of insight in one package. An entire arsenal of fill-in-the-blank templates and tools that “pros” use to create high-quality content in a very short amount of time.
See for yourself. Make your own decision here. Just take a look at what all you get across three modules and over 700 pages of tips, tutorials, templates and other tools…
Inside this module you’ll discover 337 pages of fill-in-the-blank templates, swipe files, ideas, examples, case studies, checklists and other tools you can use to quickly and easily create content ideas, outlines, sales letters, titles, blog posts, solo mailings and a whole lot more. Just look at what all you get when you order now…
You get a complete set of fill-in-the-blank templates – creating blog posts, articles, titles, mailings and sales letters has never been easier! You get:
- 25 Product Title Templates: The title of your blog post, article, report, ebook or other content is considered one of the most important parts of the entire piece. And that’s because if the title doesn’t catch the reader’s eye and get his attention, he’s not even going to read your content. That’s why your title needs to lead off with a bang. These ready-made templates are your first step towards getting the sale.
- 3 Product Outline Templates: The key to creating a great product starts with you creating a great outline.
If you don’t start out with a great outline, then your product is going to swerve all over the place. It’s going to ramble. Fortunately, creating an outline isn’t hard. It’s just a matter of sitting down and doing some brainstorming before you write even one word of your product. And I’m going to make this step really easy by providing you with three outline templates. They’re perfect for any information product.
- 3 Product Outline Templates: The key to creating a great product starts with you creating a great outline.
- 3 Direct Response Salesletter Templates: Now you can save yourself both time and money by using these three templates to quickly and easily create your sales letter yourself. All you have to do is insert information where indicated by the brackets – and boom, your letter will be finished in a matter of minutes. NOTE: These are easily worth the price of this entire course by themselves. If you’ve ever paid a copywriter (can easily be more than a thousand bucks) or tried to write a salesletter yourself, you know what I mean!
- 10 Article Templates: If you do any work online, then you no doubt have a constant need for creating articles. I’ve included 10 different article templates for some of the most popular article types! These are the ideal starters for any article you want to write – just fill in some blanks and watch your article take shape.
- 10 Blog Post Templates: Have you ever stared at a blank screen as you tried to force your fingers to type out a blog post? And so you got stuck, wishing the writing elves would help you finish up your blog post so that you could go to bed. If this has ever happened to you, that’s normal. Discover my favorite ten types of blog posts that are sure to impress and please your readers. Again, fill in the blank easy!
- 10 Solo Mailing Templates: If you’ve ever been disappointed by a mailing’s response – or if you’re the type of person who has trouble creating solo mailings – then you’ll be glad you’ve got this course. Because you’re about to get 10 “plug and play” templates for creating your own high-response solo mailings! Perfect for any time you want to whip out a mailing to your list or setup an email autoresponder series.
- 3 More Solo Mailing Templates: Maybe you’re sending a lot of different emails, and ten solo mailing templates don’t cut it for you. So, get ready for three more “plug and play” templates for creating your own high-response solo mailings! Just pick a template, insert relevant information where noted and you’re good to go. Still hardly any work or thinking required! 🙂
No matter what niche you’re in, no matter what you’re selling and no matter what kind of content you need to create, these fill-in-the-blank templates and examples will help you create your content and titles faster and easier than ever! That’s right, all of the above are “fill-in-the-blank” formatted resources. Plug in your specific details and you’re ready to roll.
You get an extraordinarily useful set of swipe files, ideas and examples you can steal, modify to suit your needs, and use to quickly and easily come up with content ideas, highly persuasive sales copy, engaging blog posts and more. Take a look at what all you get:
- 101 Writing Idea Generators: Ever get stuck for content? Maybe you’d like to write an article, but you don’t know what to write about. Or maybe you’d like to add content to an article, report or book, but you’re not sure what to add. These idea generators can help – you’ll never be at a loss for words again! NOTE: Before I go on, I’ve gotta say that this resource alone is absolute GOLD. It’s easily worth every penny you’ll pay for this package by itself. Just an unbelievable resource for every writer. A true “must-have.”
- 27 Hot Buttons for Sales Writing: People won’t buy unless you give them a good reason to buy. And that’s what these 27 hot buttons do – they give your prospects a good reason to buy from you. From creating scarcity to tapping into emotion, each of these buttons is sure to help you boost your conversion rate!
- 52 Kinds of Blog Posts: Tired of writing “how to” and “review” posts? Here are 52 types of blog posts you can use to introduce variety to your blog and keep both you and your readers interested! This is a resource that you will refer to over and over again on its own to keep your creative juices flowing. PLUS, it can easily be used for ideas for article writing, small reports and other content as well.
- 50 Blog Posts Titles: Need an eye-catching title? Just use these fill-in-the-blank templates to quickly generate dozens of compelling titles for your blog posts! You will never, never, never again have to struggle with what to write about!
- 10 High-Read Blog Post Examples: Have you ever noticed that certain blog posts almost always generate a lot of traffic, discussion and sharing? Now you don’t have to reverse engineer the magic because I’ve done it for you with these 10 types of posts that are almost always popular!
- 15 Ideas and Examples for Small Report Titles: The title is the most important part of your small report, because people will make their decision about whether to read your report just based on the title. Now you can quickly and easily generate an attention-getting title using these 15 fill-in-the-blank templates – it’s easy!
- 27 Ideas for Membership Sites: You’ve heard starting a membership site is a profitable venture. That’s true. But coming up with a good profitable idea for a membership site tends to trip up most people. Until now – because inside this section, you’ll discover over two dozen niche ideas you can use to create your own lucrative membership site!
- 15 Ways to Promote Offers in Content: You’re already creating a lot of content – but do you know the secrets of using this content to promote offers the right way? Inside this section you’ll discover 15 proven ways to directly and indirectly promote your offers – this is a must-read for anyone who creates content!
- 20 Opening Paragraphs: Whether you’re writing blog posts, articles, reports, ebooks or even video scripts, you can model your opening paragraph or introduction after one of these 20 openers. Never again will you stare at a blank document trying to figure out how to start your content piece!
- 20 Closing Paragraphs: The end of any content piece is your chance to recap your most important points and encourage your reader to take action. And inside this section, you’ll discover 20 powerful ways to close your articles, blog posts, reports and other content pieces!
You get these content-creation tools to quickly generate dozens of product ideas, to write better cash-pulling sales letters, and to create better products and other content. Take a look:
- Case Study: How to Turn Bullet Points Into Info Product Ideas: Have you ever struggled to come up with an idea for a new product? Just read this case study, and you’ll discover a clever trick for generating dozens or even hundreds of new product ideas – you’ll love this!
- Copywriting Questionnaire: Whether you’re creating a sales letter for your own product or one for a client, you can use this questionnaire to better understand the product and the audience so you can write a letter which really connects with your readers!
- Checklist: How to Create an Information Product: Does creating an information product feel overwhelming? Make it easier by using this checklist to help you research, outline, and create reports, ebooks and other information products quickly and easily!
- Checklist: How to Write a Sales Letter: This comprehensive checklist guides you through the entire process of writing a compelling sales letter, from profiling your target market to creating an attention-getting headline to writing a cash-pulling call to action.
- Checklist: How to Write an Ezine Article: From creating a great title to writing the article to crafting a results-getting resource box, this checklist is your key to writing better articles!
Here you’ll find over 200 pages of rock-solid tips, tricks, and tutorials you can use to quickly and easily create better information products, blog posts, articles, short reports and much more.
Here’s what’s inside this module:
You’ll discover better ways to get content ideas and then research these ideas to create high-demand content and bestselling products, simply by using the secrets inside these tutorials:
- How to Research an Information Product: Did you know the key to creating a bestselling product starts with good research? However, most people don’t know the right way to research their products. Give yourself an edge by discovering the research secrets inside this section!
- 27 Red-Hot Ideas for Your Next Information Product: Here you’ll discover over two dozen different ways to create an information product. You’ll get all sorts of ideas, from creating a traditional “how to” report to creating a “pop culture lessons” report that your readers are sure to love!
You’ll discover everything you need to know about creating first-rate content that keeps your readers hanging on your every word using these tutorials:
- How to W.R.I.T.E. Content: One of the keys to writing content faster, easier and better is to find and use a good formula. And now I’m sharing with you my “W.R.I.T.E.” formula to help you do everything from generating a topic idea to writing an article that really engages and enthralls your readers!
- 7 S.O.U.R.C.E.S. for First-Rate Content: Although these content ideas were originally designed to help create content for a membership site, you can use them to help you create any type of content. Inside this section you’ll discover how to get content created by other experts, how to create “stand alone” content such as worksheets and much more. These ideas will help you create a product or add value to a product!
- 6 M.O.D.E.L.S. for Content Structure: Whether you’re creating lessons for a membership site, writing a report, or creating blog posts, you can use these 6 M.O.D.E.L.S. to structure your content and ideas. For example, you’ll discover how to create an article that uses your mistakes to teach your readers something valuable… plus five other M.O.D.E.L.S. your readers are sure to enjoy!
- How to Write P.A.G.E.S. of High-Demand Content: Inside this section you’ll discover a simple five-step system for creating long content (such as report and ebooks) faster, easier and better than ever before!
- How to Write Compelling Content That Keeps People Reading: Don’t be the writer whose content puts readers to sleep. Instead, read this section to discover how to write content that keeps your readers hanging on your every word!
- How to Prepare Content Super F.A.S.T.: If you’re like most writers and business owners, you need to create a lot of content… fast. And inside this section you’ll discover how to create tons of high-quality content, simply by recycling and repurposing your existing content. You’ll love this strategy because it saves you lots of time and money!
You’ll learn dozens of ways to improve your writing – not only will your readers enjoy your content more, but you’ll earn more money for every word you write. Here are the tutorials you’ll get to help you do exactly that:
- How to I.M.P.R.O.V.E. Your Information Writing: Your readers are more interested in getting good information than they are interested in you writing perfectly grammatically correct content. And that’s why this section will show you how to write content that enthralls your readers and leaves them wanting more!
- 7 Writing Helps for Every Content Creator: These seven articles will help you create good outlines, do your research, write faster, overcome writer’s block, connect with your audience and more. You’ll even find out how to get others to create your content for your… for free!
- The Easiest Ezine Article You Will Ever Write: You’ll find out how to write an awesome article, simply by answering three key questions. It’s easy for you, and your readers will love the end result!
- How to Write Articles That Get People to Buy: Inside this eye-opening section, you’ll discover something that as few as 10% of article writers know – and once you’ve mastered this secret, you’ll know how to create articles that put money in your pocket!
- The Follow-Up Formula: 27 Ways to Use Content to Get Sales: You’ve heard the money is in the list. But that doesn’t mean you can send any ol’ kind of emails to your subscribers to get results. If you want to make money with your list, you need to use profitable emailing strategies. And inside this section you’ll discover 27 proven ways to turn your autoresponder or mailing list content into cash in the bank!
- 3 Copywriting Helps for Every Sales Piece: You’ll get 10 fill-in-the-blank headline templates to create attention-getting headlines fast, the secrets of boosting your response rate by creating urgency, plus you’ll even find out how to connect with your readers by telling stories. These are the three tools every copywriter ought to have in his toolkit!
If you’ve ever struggled to create persuasive sales letters, advertisements, landing pages and other sales copy, then these 162 pages of templates and tutorials are going to be your saving grace.
Now you too can create content that gets your readers to take action, join your list, share your content and buy your products!
You’ll get a complete set of copywriting templates to create sales letters, landing pages and more. Just fill in the blanks to create eye-popping, high-response sales copy in a matter of minutes. Here’s what you get:
- 20 Prehead Templates: You’ll discover how to surprise your readers, tap into their hidden desires, arouse their curiosity and much more. These pre-headline templates set the hook so you can start reeling in your prospects!
- 30 Headline Templates: These headlines work like sticky traps that glue your prospects to your sales letter! Whether you want to warn your prospects, surprise them, delight them or get them excited about your offer, you’ll get the perfect template for the job!
- 20 Posthead Templates: You’ll find out how to start eliminating your prospects’ objections, whet their appetites, create urgency around your offer and much more!
- 20 Ways to Open Your Letter: You think thriller novels pin readers to the edge of their seats? Just wait till you see these templates for telling stories, empathizing with your prospect, making the prospect feel special and other surefire ways to engage your readers and keep their eyeballs on your letter!
- 15 Ways to Introduce an Offer: Sure, you can just directly say “here’s my product and here’s what it will do for you.” Or you can use these templates to share a secret discovery, establish your credibility, prove your case or even spike your prospect’s curiosity!
- 15 Ways to Offer Proof: You can use screenshots, videos, endorsements and much, much more to melt your skeptics’ resistance and get them urgently hitting your “buy now” button! I’ll show you all of it.
- 50 Fill-In-The-Blank Bullet Points: These are the mouthwatering parts of your sales letter that turn a lukewarm prospect into a someone who is absolutely convinced they need to get their hands on your offer now. These bullet points will arouse curiosity, share benefits, and hit all of your prospects’ hot buttons with ease!
- 15 Ways to Call the Prospect to Action: Here you’ll discover how to call your prospect to action by reversing risk, justifying the price, creating a sense of urgency and other irresistible methods for closing the sale! It’s not enough to present your offer, you have to tell the prospect to buy … and tell them in a language that they can relate to.
- 15 Ways to Express a Guarantee: You’ll get a full set of templates, including guarantees you’ve never even knew existed, like hybrid guarantees, exceptionally compelling guarantees and much more. Reverse the risk and watch your conversion rate soar!
- 15 P.S. Templates: Your postscript is one of the most-read parts of your entire letter – and that means your P.S. can literally make or break your offer’s success! That’s why you’ll love using these surefire templates that close the sale by reminding prospects of the benefits, offering a special bonus, and much more!
- 15 Subheadline Templates: The dream is that every prospect reads every word of your letter. The reality is that a large chunk of your prospects are going to skim your letter. That’s why you’ll want to use these enticing sub-headlines to re-grab the attention of your prospects and get them moving towards your order button, fast!
You also get the 10 Day Copywriting Challenge, which is your crash course in creating cash-pulling copy! Inside this tutorial you’ll discover:
- How to create sizzling headlines and subheadlines that attract attention and arouse curiosity.
- How to create openers that grab your readers by the shirt collar and keep their eyes glued to your letter.
- How to quickly and easily create effective bullet points, strong guarantees, cash-pulling postscripts, conversion-boosting calls to action, and everything else you need to create a high-response sales letter.
Listen, this is what I use myself. I’m not pushing you off onto a product that I’ve never tried, nor even own. I’m not selling you something that I know nothing about. I’ve been making my living as a writer for most of my adult life. If there is one thing I know, it is info writing.
I. Can. Help. You.
If you want to:
- Impress your readers with your high-caliber writing style.
- Build a following of loyal readers who love your content.
- Persuade people to take action.
- Make more money from every word you write.
- Create great articles, products and more.
- And do it all faster and easier than you ever thought possible…
… Then you need the Ultimate Writing System!
This will help you write everything: blog posts, articles, short reports, ebooks, Kindle books, book “blurbs”, video scripts, newsletters, solo emails, autoresponder series emails, press releases, sales letters, landing pages, advertisements, forum posts, social media posts, joint venture proposals and more!
IMPORTANT: Even though this is a huge collection of tools spread across over 700 pages, it’s all neatly organized in three modules with complete tables of content.
And that means whenever you need a specific writing tool, you can just scroll directly to it and start using it immediately.
It’s fast. It’s easy. And it will make you a better writer!
By this time it’s pretty clear that this is the system you need to build your business, create compelling content, slash your writing time and be a better writer. So you have just one question left…
How Much Does This System Cost?
Nothing on the market even comes close to what I’m offering here. And yet I’ve seen writing tools and systems with half of what’s included in this collection go for hundreds of dollars.
This huge collection of amazing tools certainly is worth $300 or more, simply because it WILL make you a better, faster writer.
But you don’t have to invest that much today to download this system. If you act right now, you can get the entire collection of over 700 pages, three modules and 47 tools and tutorials for the special price of just $147.
Because I’ve previously released some of these tools and tutorials before (the majority are previously unreleased!), you can enjoy a $50 savings off the regular price of $147. That way if you already own some of these tools, you’re not paying for them twice. And if you don’t own any of them, then you get a nice discount on the package!
HINT: The Copywriting Set was made available for $97 for “inner circle” coaching clients, which was a discounted price. It’s like buying that set and getting EVERYTHING ELSE FOR FREE!
Listen, you won’t find a better investment in your business or yourself. Think about it…
If these tools save you just a couple hours of time just this week, then the this package will pay for itself immediately. Or maybe you’ll use these tools to instantly create a compelling sales letter, in which case you’ll recoup your investment fast once you make a few sales!
Simply put, this package is an excellent investment for your business. You simply will use it over and over again. And the sooner you start using it, the sooner you’ll be able to create better content which generates more traffic, more loyal readers, more customers and more money in the bank.
So there’s just one thing left for you to do…
Take out your credit card and click the button below to order now, because this is your new “secret weapon” for creating content that impresses your readers and puts more money in your pocket!
P.S. Yes, this package includes all the templates, checklists, case studies and other tools that the pros use to create stunning content as quickly as possible. And now for the first time ever you can download and use these tools to make all your write better, easier and faster. Don’t write another word until you download this writing system today!