This is a very well-known ad network and a global traffic source.
Founded in 2011, Propellerads offers display, native, video, and mobile ads along with the affiliate services. With 8 years of experience and having worked with over 150K publishers, PropellerAds claims to offer the best CPM rates in the market.
PropellerAds has developed in-house algorithms that enable better matching of users and advertisers. Along with being an ad network for the publisher, PropellerAds is also a self-serve platform for advertisers, using which they can create and design their ad campaigns.
PropellerAds is easy to get started with and publishers can create and paste ad codes on their own. However, for better support, the company provides personal account managers as well.
Yes, that’s right! It’s got tons of traffic for many different GEOs. Affiliates can now run ads with the following ad formats:
- Push Notifications — PropellerAds push base includes more than 600 million subscribers from all over the world!
- In-Page Push — This format looks exactly like a Push Notification. You can use it to target more platforms and iOS types, expanding your Push campaigns.
- Popunder — Popunders provide massive reach at the lowest cost.
- Direct Click — It’s parked domains and top converting ad placements traffic. When you use Direct Click, visitors get to your offer directly — no creatives are needed.
- Interstitials — Interstitial ads are an excellent way to capture attention immediately.
Propeller Ads is a perfect solution for bloggers looking to monetize their blog or network of blogs. Propeller Ads offer various ad types:
- Native Direct Ads
- Interstitial mobile ads
- Dialogue ads/Push up ads for mobile
- Banner advertising for all standard size
- Push notification ads
Depending on the type of blog/website you have, you can pick the right ad type to monetize your blog with Propeller Ads.
Note: Propeller Ads is compatible with Google AdSense.
How much is Propeller Ads Minimum payout and supported payment options:
Minimum payout should always be one of the deciding factors while picking an ad network. You don’t want to be stuck with money in your account and not be able to cash out due to high minimum payout. With Propeller Ads, you don’t have to worry about it considering the minimum payout is a meager $25.
Currently, PropellerAds supports payment using the following methods:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
Their wire transfer costs $50 in fees, and you are much better off using Payoneer or PayPal to withdraw your payout. If you are someone making more than $10,000/month from PropellerAds, then you can consider using wire transfer.