You need money, and you need it quickly. We’ve all been there — we know what it’s like to feel like there’s nowhere left to turn. Whether it’s an emergency situation or an unexpected expense, that’s where Cash Advance® comes in. We provide a free service that aims to quickly connect customers with lenders that offer loans that may work for them.
Remember that short-term loans should only be used as last resort options in situations of financial emergency. Make sure to review all terms before agreeing to a loan offer.
- Every cash loan request is secured with high-grade 256 bit secured encryption.
- You may qualify for a loan, regardless of credit type.
- Submit your request from the comfort of your home, office, or mobile device and you may receive a response from one of our lenders in just a few minutes.
- We have a variety of resources on our site which can help you determine whether a Cash Advance® is right for you.
Our online service is entirely free and works to find potential lenders in our network. Simply fill out our secure online form, then hit the SUBMIT button. If we find a possible lender, you will be presented with the next steps to complete your loan request. If you are presented with a loan offer, you will have the option to review the terms of the loan, which you may approve or decline. In addition to traditional loans, some lending partners in our network may offer lines of credit. We encourage you to always read the terms of your loan thoroughly before accepting them, no matter where you get your loan.
Representative APR Range
Cash Advance® is not a lender and does not provide short-term loans but refers consumers to lenders who may provide such loans. For this reason, we are unable to supply you with an exact APR (Annual Percentage Rate) that you will be charged if you choose to accept an offered loan. The loan interest rates are determined solely by your lender, with specific amounts determined based upon the information you submitted to the lender. Your lender provides the APR, loan fees, and other terms. For help in understanding and using our services, consumers may refer to the Questions section or Contact Us.
The APR on a short-term loan can vary greatly depending on how the APR is calculated (nominal vs. effective), the duration of the loan, loan fees incurred, late payment fees, non-payment fees, loan renewal actions, and other factors. Keep in mind that the APR range is not your finance charge and your finance charge will be disclosed later on, if applicable. See a See a Representative Example
Cash Advance® has no control or knowledge of the loan details between you and your lender. If you are presented with a loan offer, you will have the option to review the terms of the loan, which you may approve or decline.
Implications of Non-Payment and other Considerations
Every lender in our network provides the consumer with specific terms, conditions, and practices prior to the consumer’s acceptance of the loan. We recommend that you carefully review the terms and conditions of any loan offer presented to you. For further details about the above considerations see our Rates & Fees and Lending Policy web pages.
- IMPLICATIONS OF NON-PAYMENT, LATE PAYMENT, OR PARTIAL PAYMENT
- When you accept the terms and conditions for a loan offer, you are agreeing to pay back the loan principal and finance charges in the amount of time shown in the documents supplied by your lender. Additional fees or charges by your lender may request in the event that you are unable to repay your loan in full or if you make a late payment. We cannot predict the amount of the fees or charges that you will incur as a result of non-payment, late payment, or partial payment. Additionally, we have no knowledge of the loan details between you and your lender. Please refer to the late payment, partial payment, and non-payment policies detailed in the loan documents provided by your lender. Our company makes a reasonable effort to work only with reputable lenders who abide by Fair Debt Collection Practices. If you have a complaint about a specific lender, please Contact Us and one of our agents will look into the matter further.