Citizens of member nations of the Gulf Cooperation Council have a freedom of movement in the UAE, except for citizens of Qatar who are no longer allowed to enter (since 2017), unless they are a family member of a resident.
All visitors visiting the United Arab Emirates must hold a passport valid for at least 6 months. GCC nationals (except Qatar) need to only show their government issued ID card or driving license.  Wikipedia
[block]5[/block]visa online from over 180 countries. Apply now …
Kindly read below information before applying
- Who can use the Emirates / VFS Global online visa application system?
- Why should I use the online application system?
- When can I apply for a visa?
- Do I need to apply for a visa at the same time as I book my tickets?
- Is it compulsory to use this service to apply for a UAE visa when travelling with Emirates?
- Will I definitely get a visa if I apply online? If I get a visa, am I guaranteed entry to the UAE?
- Once I am issued a visa can I travel by another airline?
- What is the procedure to apply for a UAE visa online?
- How long does it take to get a visa?
- How much does it cost to apply for a visa?
- What is the security deposit, and will I have to pay it?
- When will my security deposit be refunded?
- I returned from the UAE more than four days ago – why has my security deposit not been refunded?
- What documents do I need to apply? Do all family members need to submit documents?
- Why can’t I select passengers when I try to continue with my visa application?
- My passport is expiring soon – can I still get a visa?
- Do children or infants need a visa?
- How will I receive my visa?
- Do I have to submit my passport for stamping before I travel?
- What types of visa can I apply for? Can I apply for a long-term visa online?
- If I want to stopover in Dubai on both my outward and return trips, do I need a visa for each stopover?
- How can I track the status of my visa application?
- Why was my visa application rejected??
- Will my visa fees be refunded if my application is rejected?
- If my visa application is rejected, can I apply again?
- On the Application Request page, “Application initiated” appears next to my name? What does this mean?
- How can I contact VFS Global?
- How can I provide my feedback for the services rendered?
- If I wish to cancel my visa how do I go about it?
- How can I extend the visa applied through VFS Global?
Hopefully above information will helping you before proceeding and apply your UEA Visa Online.